Skip to main content
- Respecting your rights and the Personal Data Protection Act, we undertake to keep your personal data we obtain safe and confidential.
- The Controller of the Personal Data obtained via the Website is: the Museum of Gdańsk with its registered address at: Gdańsk 80-831, ul. Długa 46/47
- On the Website, you may be asked to provide your personal data by completing a form. The data listed below are indispensable to perform your order placed in accordance with the Rules you can read on the Website:
- given name and surname – to get you registered for lessons, SOWOTY meetings, and birthday parties with a touch of history,
- telephone number – to confirm the booking of a lesson,
- e-mail address – you will log into the system using your e-mail address. Your e-mail provided in the newsletter function enables receiving notices of the planned exhibitions and events,
- mailing address – to verify the identities of the registered journalists and teachers.
Why and how do we do this?
- Provision of the above data is necessary to set up your account enabling purchases on the Website.
- If you want to be informed of interesting events at the Museum of Gdańsk, you can subscribe for our newsletter. The subscription is voluntary and you can resign at any time.
- Subscribing for our newsletter is free of charge, but you need to provide your e-mail address on the respective form. Completing the field is mandatory.
- The data obtained in this way are added to the mailing list. Your e-mail address is necessary to send our newsletters to you.
- The Museum of Gdańsk will give you access to your data whenever you request so. You can modify or delete your data held by the MG at any time. To do so, please write an e-mail stating your request to the Data Security Administrator and send it to the following address: p.stoj(at)muzeumgdansk.pl.
- If you consider the above solution insufficient, you can write to the Museum of Gdańsk and post your letter to the following address: Muzeum Gdańska, Gdańsk 80-831, ul. Długa 46/47.